The Prizm shares the same shape as the Murray Pro wakeboard but is laid up with Hyperlite’s lady specific Satin Flex, ensuring the board responds to the female rider in the appropriate manner. The Prizm shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost off the wake. The board’s edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail, delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. The Prizm is sure to become the favorite amongst our team, get on one today and “Enjoy Your Ride” and Shaun like say.
- Biolite 3 Core : The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker : This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilizing a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it’s there.
- Satin Flex : Tailored specifically to a female rider’s needs. A softer glass layup creates a more supple flex and a board built to our top female rider's standards.
- Variable Edge Design : Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip & tail from a more forgiving, rounded or beveled shape under stance.
- Molded Landing Feature : Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile : Thinning of the tip/tail profile for an effortless feel while spinning flat and during inverts.
- Monocoque Construction : Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass : Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Sized Up Philosophy : Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
- Greg Nelson : Wakeboard legend and hall of fame inductee Greg Nelson's shaping philosophy utilizes subtle features for easy to ride boards that still perform for the best in the world.
- M6 Inserts : Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
Size : 134 cm.