The Relapse enters Hyperlite’s Pro Model Package offering! This is an amazing value for our classic 3-Stage Rocker shape so many love. Shaped by Butch and endorsed by JD Webb, the Relapse continues to deliver that massive 3-Stage Rocker pop with a light swing weight thanks to its thin tip and tail. Butch’s Single Concave Base design provides a speedy ride throughout and soft landings after big airs. Molded-In fins offer you some customization as you can ride with or without the .8” P-Wing Fins that come with the Relapse.
- Biolite 3 Core : The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Blended 3-Stage Rocker : Our Blended 3-Stage rocker creates explosive vertical pop. Designed to boot a rider off the wake, the Blended rocker line also generates good speed into the wake without the traditional 3-Stage drag.
- Molded In Fins : Non detachable fins designed into the board's shape for added stability and solid edge hold.
- Single Concave Base : Channels water down the center of the board for a solid and controlled feel.
- Layered Glass : Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Monocoque Construction : Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Butch Customs : Scott Bouchard has been shaping wakeboards for close to twenty years, working with the biggest legends in the sport. Based in Satellite Beach, Florida Scott’s influence on wakeboard and wakesurf shapes can be seen throughout Hyperlite line up.
- M6 Inserts : Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
Size : 136 cm, 141 cm.