Size matters according to Rusty Malinoski. His new Rusty Pro wakeboard shape provides the surface area for massive airs but he says “My board feels lighter than anything I’ve ever ridden.” With more length comes a wider overall profile, creating a more poppy feel, “Light & poppy & snappy” says Rusty. As with previous shapes from Aaron Stumpf for Rusty, this board will take you swiftly to the wake holding edge all the way. New for Rusty is a set of shorter .7” SS Beam Fins, which when desired will allow you to break free or save landings when you’re a tad off the mark.
- Biolite 3 Core : The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Biolite 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker : This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker, creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Variable Edge Design : Edge shapes that differ from tip to tail, most commonly shifting to sharper edges near tip & tail from a more forgiving, rounded or beveled shape under stance.
- Molded Landing Feature : Design feature/shape dispersing water on impact for softer landings.
- Dual Tip to Tail Channels : Double channels running tip to tail delivering added traction and an aggressive feel on the water.
- Monocoque Construction : Integrating the top and bottom fiberglass layers into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass : Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Sized Up Philosophy : Advances in board construction have reduced board's overall weight, keeping swing weight at a minimum. Combined with the wake sizes of today, this evolution means it’s time to ride a larger board delivering more pop and airtime plus more stable and secure landings.
- Aaron Stumpf : Aaron Stumpf leads the Hyperlite research and development team shaping many of our bestselling wakeboards and surfers. A product design specialist with 25 years of experience, Aaron also creates our manufacturing processes and innovative construction formulas.
- M6 Inserts : Delivers a more secure fit of the bolts to the inserts, improving bolt retention keeping binding hardware locked down.
Size : 143 cm.